Hijinx trampoline Dodgeball League!
Hijinx is excited to announce our Trampoline Dodgeball League to be hosted Tuesday and Thursdays at the park from 6:00-9:00PM starting November 14, 2017! We will have 5 leagues:
Men's (16 and older)
Men's (6 to 15 years)
Women's (16 and older)
Women's (6 to 15 years)
Co-ed (Open 6 to 99 years)
League formation contingent upon having 5 or more teams formed prior to deadline.
Co-ed Teams must have at least 2 team members of the opposite gender to qualify.
Team information and cost:
- Teams will compete each week against each other with 2 games per week guarantee. Games will be played at Hijinx only and the winner will be the first to win 4 out of 7 games. Each match is scheduled a 30 minute slot between 6:00-9:00PM but teams will be allowed to jump at the park for 1 hour.
- Team registration and sign up will begin September 29, 2017 and will close at 5:00PM Sunday November 5, 2017. Teams can sign up by clicking and filling out google form found here or by clicking the button below:
- Teams must have a minimum of 8 players.
- Team entry fee is $520.00 (8 players at $65 each)
- Cost is $65 per player and this includes:
- League entry fee.
- Guarantee of two 30 minute matches per week.
- Free 30 minute jump time two times per week (players will have 1 hour access to the park including their 30 minute match)
- All Hijinx rules that pertain to safety upon trampolines will be enforced and all players must have filled out a waiver. You can find out information for Hijinx Park rules by clicking HERE. You can watch our safety video and fill out your online waiver by clicking HERE.
- First team to eliminate the opposing team entirely wins.
- A live ball is considered any thrown ball that hasn't touched anything else first.
- A dead ball is considered any thrown ball that has touched anything else.
- Headshots are discouraged and players intentionally seeking to hit others in the head will be called out.
- If you catch a ball thrown at you then the player who threw it is out and your first eliminated player can return to your teams side.
- Players are to leave the court when out and line up in order that they were eliminated.
- Teams must start each game a top back pad and can only begin on whistle.
- NO kicking dodgeballs.
- NO sitting or lying down on pads or trampolines.
- NO rough play of any kind, no cursing or poor sportsmanship will be tolerated.
- NO babysitting dodgeballs. (Holding the ball for longer than 10 seconds)
- You may deflect a ball with another ball but if your ball is dropped in the process you are out.
- Only Hijinx dodgeball's allowed during games.
- You are out if you cross over the center line and touch opposing teams trampoline.
- Players may stand on center platform no longer than 5 seconds.
Registration is not complete until team entry fee has been paid.
Hijinx jump socks are required for all those jumping and playing in dodgeball league.